Thursday 16 April 2009

Comment 5




I agree with all the information written down here. Last year in my ethics and philosophy classes at college we focused on the moral implications of euthanasia and whether the having the right to choose to die was right, as well as whether it is right to have someone euthanize you by switching off your life support machine without your permission.

I feel the rules that hide behind the word euthanasia should be relaxed, to allow a critically ill person who is in immense pain to have the right to die, as long as it is their choice.

I do not believe in the lethal injection. I do believe this is wrong for someone who feels suicidal because they have just split up with their boyfriend, has a healthy and long life ahead of them for example.

There is a lot of stigma attached to euthanasia and many people choose to overlook it.

No comments:

Post a Comment