Wednesday 29 April 2009

Comment 6


http://faithyj.blogspot.com/2009/04/internet-is-bad.html

Sorry Faith, I completely disagree with you. I believe that the Internet has influenced our lives on such a scale. We have gone from having little connection with one-another to having an instant connection with people from all over the world. What more? Its cheap. We are now able to make free telephone and video calls to our friends and family with little effort.
Rather than agreeing that access to the Internet makes us lazy, I would say that the Internet is helpful when it comes to shopping and finding out relevant information. It allows us to shape our lives, to dramatically improve them or make them even more convenient.
Of course, the Internet does have some negative attributes, but I feel that these are out-weighed by the way the Internet improves our lives.
And to be honest. I don't know where I'd be without Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment