Wednesday 15 April 2009

Infidelity


At first though many of us would consider infidelity as morally wrong.
But they're are some people who believe infidelity is a morally justified way of life, I guess it all grinds down to what defines infidelity. Is it a hug? A kiss? Sexual Intercourse?
Cheating on your partner is made official through sexual intercourse. Because of this I shall focus my entry on cheating via intercourse.
I do not believe that kissing can be classed as cheating, but I would not like it if my boyfriend kissed another girl :\ [That is my opinion. Some people get off on that]


There are certain communities all over the world were actively cheating on your partner is a common day occurrence. There are; Swingers, Poly amorous people and adult film producers/actors, to name a few. The most common would be swingers, so I'll focus on this particular denomination.
"Swingers are typically a couple that go to parties or meet with another couples and have sex with them. Sometimes it's all the couples in the bed (usually two couples so all 4 sleeping together) or they swap wives. Swingers often enjoy watching their partner having intercourse with someone other than themselves."
Therefore swinging is an act of consensual infidelity whichever angle it is looked at. Couples justify their swinging by stating how it strengthens their relationship and helps them explore outside their sexual boundaries with no strings attached.

Inside my moral boundaries swinging is bad. I do not see the excitement and positive effects that swinging could bring. Through my experience, having a partner cheat on you, whether it is consensual or not, is heartbreaking. If a couple are together because of love I cannot see were this form of infidelity fits, but if they are together for the sex, it is totally understandable.

http://www.afterinfidelity.com/infidelity_defined.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment