Tuesday 5 May 2009

Comment 9




Football Hooligans.

A topic I wouldn't of even considered if I hadn't of moved to Wolverhampton. Every game is the same, whether we win or we lose, some people will always find something to fight about.

And in my opinion...it's pathetic.

Whether it's the men trying to impress the ladies or whatever... it has to stop.

I agree with Dale on some of the points that he has outlined here, and I believe that any form of violence that is associated with football ruins the game for others.

Violence within football has began to give it a reputation... Maybe my opinion comes from that fact that I'm a women and I hate football... but guys... seriously... would you break my nose if I beat you at Monopoly or Scrabble? The answer is...No, of course you wouldn't, because that would be pointless and immature, as well as making you look like some primitive ape.

Violence associated within football is very BAD and it angers me.

So next time you feel like kicking someone in the shins, because your team is shit...

Consider how others will perceive you.

It's a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment